i work good and hard on my blog because i love having a place to spew forth my recipes and odd humor. but when my readers occasionally take time out of their busy schedule to stop by my blog, offer a comment or two, and give me a few words of praise, it makes me feel like i am doing something right. it is always great to know that there are people in this world (most of whom i have never met) who stop by pmk for a good laugh/recipe every now and again.
the following is a list of awards pmk has received from awesome folks just like yourself.
a huge thanks to fae from fae’s twist and tango for bestowing upon me the illustrious versatile blogger award on december 11th, 2013.
and now, for seven random tidbits of information about myself:
- i have an older brother, ivan, and a younger sister, emily.
- my cats are named ampersand and semicolon.
- although i seem manly sometimes, i have a soft spot for cute things (homely babies, puppies, kittens, etc.).
- i do my best to listen to an hour of classical music every day.
- i am mildly lactose intolerant, but i’m stubborn so i eat cheese anyway.
- i have one double-jointed thumb.
- i have accidentally caught an octopus while fishing from the shore.
as per the rules, i figured i would nominate some of my favorite blogs i have discovered by chance whilst wandering in the blogosphere. here’s to you guys.
the rules for the versatile blogger award are:
- visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- nominate up to 15 bloggers for the versatile blogger award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.